Episode 5 - Daniel Hoechst with Continuous Integration, Unit Test approaches and Remote Objects
- How he learned Force.com and the importance of Twitter in the process.
- Continuous Integration with Drone.io and BitBucket.
- Tools for working with git – SourceTree
- Books for learning git: Pro Git
- IDE tools – MavensMate/Sublime
- What you can do with them
- Changes to Remote Objects coming in Summer ’14
Integrating Salesforce with your Fax Server. Yes, really.
Apex Testing Tips and his Salesforce Test-Factory framework
- Importance of Assertions
- SeeAllData and avoiding it.
- Daniel’s Salesforce Test-Factory framework https://github.com/dhoechst/Salesforce-Test-Factory