Episode 31 — What Happened There?
So we accidentally had another hiatus. This was entirely unintentional and we’ve talked plenty about recording, it’s just that sometimes life (and work) happens. We’re back… again… and planning to keep up some momentum this time.
- Steven wrote some code and a tester found some bugs
- A novel use of reports to do calculations akin to a roll-up summary
- Matt found a quirk with SOQL’s DAY_IN_WEEK() function
- Swatch Internet Time
- Various tools we use:
- Pains with using other people’s computers (a.k.a. the cloud)
- Matt bought a computer that he likes to use a lot
- Steven bought a more powerful computer that is happy to play multiple games at once