Episode 29 — Cal Smith on Air Conditioning Patents, Advances in Computing and Lightning
In this episode we chat with Cal Smith (@CloudMech on Twitter). Cal has done many things over the years and has very interesting stories to tell, but he also goes above and beyond to teach others, and the evidence is clear to see on the StackExchange where he’s known as crmprogdev.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- How he got involved with the platform
- How he uses the Salesforce StackExchange and what benefits he thinks it offers
- Mechanical engineering relates to software development
- Air conditioning patents in the auto industry
- The contrast between computing in the past and computing today