Episode 17 - Passing the Technical Architect Review Board with Andrew Manetakis and Ehsan Mahmoudi
This week its a special episode, a recorded conversation between three Certified Technical Architects from Cloud Sherpas, its Steven and two of his team members Andrew Manetakis and Ehsan Mahmoudi.
They discuss their reflections on the Technical Architect Review Board
- The emotional impact of undertaking the certification.
- Case study tips.
- Assessing your readiness and how to prepare yourself.
- Required experience you should have.
- Handling the hypothetical.
- The difference between being an TA and being a Developer.
- Impressions of the judging process.