Episode 21 - Chris Duarte on Trailhead
Quick note, Steven had a bit of a technical issue with his microphone in this episode, but we decided to leave it in since it gave us a bit of a laugh.
This episode on Code Coverage the wonderful Chris Duarte (@TheChrisDuarte) talks to us about Trailhead. Chris is the Managing Editor of Trailhead at Salesforce, and if you’ve not heard of Trailhead yet then you must be under a serious pile of rocks. Topics Chris discusses with us include:
- How Chris got involved with Salesforce and subsequently Trailhead
- Where Trailhead fits in within Salesforce
- Bridging the gap between declarative development and coding
- The content available on Trailhead
- What she does as the Managing Editor
- Where to get help, such as the Trailhead forum on the developer boards
- What’s on the roadmap for Trailhead (imagine a @SteveMoForce Safe habbah right here)
- A hint about April fool’s day. Unfortunately, we were a bit late getting the episode up, so you’ve probably already seen Catter!